Sunday, June 1, 2014

Douglas Sharpe's EDM310 Blog Post #1

Before starting this class EDM310, the only piece of information that I had received about this class was it was difficult and would take up a lot of my time. So I will be honest and say that yes I was a little fearful about taking this class especially in the summer semester. My schedule this summer allows me to have plenty of time to focus on this class but there is still that fear of what if. Honestly, I do not think any class that I have taken so far in college would prepare me for this class. The reason for that is this class is project based and allows you to let your creativity speak about what type of person you are or want to be in your teaching career. I really do think the most difficult thing for me with EDM310 is being creative, I have never really been a "creative person" but would definitely like to change that with this course. The best way that I can address this is being open minded and to give it my all by doing the best that I possibly can with this class. Honestly, I don't really have any questions about what EDM 310 will be like because I have read the syllabus thoroughly and watched all assigned videos and it's really straight forward to me. I understand that you have to take a professional approach to this class and put the time in that it requires. It really does seems like if you do the things that are required with this class then you will do just fine and have fun while doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment